You can easily install WordPress on your web-site using Softaculous script installer the following way:
- Login to your cPanel
- Scroll down to the Software/Services section, and click the Softaculous icon:
- Click the WordPress link on the left-hand sidebar in Softaculous:
- This page will give you some information about WordPress, including ratings and reviews from other users. Click the Install link above the header to start the installation
- Choose the domain you wish to use for WordPress in Choose domain Then select what directory to install WordPress on using In Directory field.
Note:By default, it will install to yourdomain.com/wp , but if you wish yourdomain.com to go directly to WordPress, then leave this field blank .
Click the Install link above the header to start the installation:
- Now enter a name and description for your site, as well as an administrative username, password, and email. If you would like a more secure password, click the key logo and a random generated password will be entered in the field. If you would like a record of your sites settings, enter your email in the bottom field under the Install Click Install
- After a few moments, you will see a page announcing that WordPress is now installed on your site
- Click the link to go to the WordPress admin page, or simply browse to com/wp-login.php oryourdomain.com/wp-admin . Login with the username and password you chose before.
You are done with the installation of word press with your cPanel.